About the Company
Our long-time client, a very well respected and well run mid-size firm, is hiring a Senior Tax Manager due to the growth of their practice. They are business advisors and consultants providing service to all aspects of their client’s activities. The company offers significant progression opportunity for someone that has the motivation and potential.
- Family friendly public accounting firm that offers a great work/life balance
- Interesting mix of work with a lot of planning and interesting compliance work
- Excellent reputation with clients and in their community
- Opportunity for internal advancement
About the Opportunity
- Review on-going planning and compliances issues for clients
- Initiate proactive solutions for clients regarding current tax legislative changes
- Draft and implement corporate reorganizations for privately held enterprises
- Oversee the Canadian corporate and personal tax filing support and guidance to clients
- Advise on GST, HST, and general sales tax related issues for clients and partners within the firm
- Provide ongoing support, mentorship, and training for the professional development of staff within the firm
- Maintain the highest standards with respect to current legislation and on-going changes within the tax profession
- Liaise and negotiate with CRA regarding tax issues for clients
- 5+ years of related experience in public accounting firm, specifically focused in tax
- Completion of In-depth level II
- Real estate industry experience
$150,000 - $1750,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25930.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.