About the Opportunity
- Oversight of full cycle accounting at the mine site.
- Execute month-end and quarter end close process.
- Managing at a staff of 5 within accounting/finance.
- Preparation of reports for MD&A and financial statements.
- Interact with site operations and finance teams as required
- Support head office with ad hoc reporting and complex analysis.
- Lead all budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance with CPA designation.
- At least 7 years of mining finance experience either at the corporate or site levels
- Experience working for a public listed organization.
- Ability to work onsite and travel within British Columbia.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #399399.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.