About the Company
Our client is an investment advice company. They are looking for a Director, Financial Systems to join their team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Work closely with senior leadership
- Potential opportunity to build out a team
- Gain exposure to diverse teams and stakeholders
- Become the Finance champion for ERP systems Finance and adjacent financial systems; first and primary source of information for the business
- Manage day-to-day system requests from the business
- Lead automation/integration projects in areas (i.e. unutilized modules, integration with other software, building out additional capabilities) as they arise
- Primary liaison with internal ERP counterparts, external service provider and software vendors
- Maintain sound system internal controls and proper segregation of duties as it pertains to business processes and roles, liaise with internal and external audit as necessary
- Design and provide training and onboarding for new employees
- Stay up to date on system developments and educate the business on new capabilities
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure efficient use of corporate resources
- CPA designation
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with ERP systems, specializing in implementation and administration
- Minimum 2 years of IT/systems experience
- Prior experience in consulting or industry settings
- Asset management background is advantageous
$150,000 to $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #399935.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.