About the Opportunity
- Analyze retail automotive credit applications within established turnaround times.
- Make quality credit decisions.
- Maintain internal control standards, protect company risk and perform due diligence when making credit decisions.
- Provide recommendations to supervisor on credit applications in excess of lending limits.
- Provide guidance and instruction to the Credit Investigator.
- Maintain a consistent level of communication, direction and support with dealership personnel on credit offerings.
- Experience Assessing Credit Applications in a financial setting
- Post-secondary in Business, Accounting, Finance, Commerce or related
- Experience within the Automotive industry would be considered an asset
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong communication skills
$60,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #395295.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.