About the Company
Our client is a full-service, mid-sized accounting firm in the west end. They are currently looking for a Tax Manager to join their tax team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- 100% virtual role
- Excellent work life balance
- Great compensation and benefits
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Work with partners on personal and corporate tax planning opportunities for individuals and small business owners
- Oversight and management of processes and preparation for T1, T2, T3, NFP return, Capital Dividend Elections, NR6, NR4, S.216 Returns, T1134, T1135, T5013 Partnership Return, GST/HST return, T4, T4A and T5 slips, T1 review, T1- ADJ, CRA Objection Filing, Voluntary Disclosure submission and assist in preparation of other variety of tax forms
- Conduct tax research & analysis to provide tax advice to clients, colleagues and partners
- Coordinate with Canada Revenue Agency and relevant provincial ministries on client issues, tax audits and appeals
- Coordinate/conduct tax training for A&A team
- Maintained open and timely communication with clients, colleagues, partners and tax authorities
- Preparation of tax provision work
- Coach and mentor team members
- Document tax filing positions on compliance files as requested
- CPA designation
- Completion of CPA In-Depth Tax Program or Masters of Taxation
- 8+ years of professional experience in a public accounting firm
- Advanced computer skills in Caseware/Caseview, Excel, Word and Taxprep
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 390507.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.