About the Company
Our client is a recycling solutions for electronics for our clients each and every day. From OEMs, to provincial and municipal governments, to Grandma's TV in the basement. Electronics recycling solutions are what we’re all about.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Promote from within culture, position is on Controllership pathway
- Assist the Controller with oversight of daily operation of the accounting department, including preparing monthly financial reports and analysis, treasury and cash management functions, internal controls, operational reports, annual audit, and government remittances
- Key Finance Objectives include accurate and timely analysis of monthly management accounts. Strong, well-documented financial controls over all operational areas is required
- Manage the bi-weekly full cycle payroll process for 300+ employees and update payroll records within the system, while maximizing efficiencies and ensuring data integrity
- Key Administration Objectives include the development, the maintenance and the continuous improvement of a policy and procedure manual (or “system”) to be implemented and adhered to
- Support the Controller and CFO by preparing operational and financial analyses, forecasts, key metrics reporting, and dashboard reports, and assisting with the annual budget
- As the “right hand” person of the Controller, ensure key financial and control initiatives are carried out, and recommendations for improvement are made and executed
- Foster a company culture of cost-consciousness, teamwork, and profitability through demonstrated actions, specific cost control processes, and business insights and analysis
- Create an environment of innovation through continuous improvement and carry out finance department improvement projects, the objectives of which include improved management reporting and cash flow analysis & forecasting. A high emphasis on machine-learning, artificial intelligence and business intelligence tools is inherent in our culture
- CPA accounting designation
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in Business
- Minimum 3-5 years’ previous work experience
- Advanced IT skills, proficient with MS Office applications
- Preference for candidate with SAP Business One experience
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #399559.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.