About the Company
Our client is a large investors, owners and operators of infrastructure assets across the utilities, transport, energy, data and sustainable resources sectors. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Hybrid who will provide the foundation, guidance and exposure towards a challenging and dynamic career. The SFA will be involved at various depths with financial reporting, liquidity management, business planning, valuations and forecasting. They will work closely with other finance team members including CFO, and other business groups (operations, sales, etc.).
Why Work Here
- This business is well positioned for rapid growth
- Excellent team to work with
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis and actively participate and lead the resolution of technical accounting issues, including coordination with auditors
- Support month end closing process including the preparation, review and approval of journal entries
- Compile, analyze and report on key business operating metrics/drivers, including ability to link operating and financial trends and variances
- Preparation of cash forecasting including liaising with banks to assist with liquidity management, planning of distributions and treasury deliverables
- Develop, implement and monitor financial controls
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management to support their business decision making, and for the board of directors including monthly and quarterly board reports
- Involvement with preparation of forecasting and business planning process
- Support annual valuation process including in-depth review of models/long-term assumptions and the preparation of management presentations
- Ad-hoc analyses and presentations on financial and operational results, as well as supporting any special projects
- CPA, CA designation
- 3-5 years of work experience in an accounting function, with a track record of high performance
- Advisory or corporate finance experience at a recognized firm or FP&A at a leading organization would be an asset
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345116.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.