About the Opportunity
- Assist in year-end people planning and yr. to yr. cash compensation analysis
- Create and maintain metrics for head count, turnover and any additional ad-hoc metrics as needed
- Participate in the administration and analysis of annual Compensation surveys
- Assist with the assembly and coordinate distribution of annual compensation forms
- Provide monthly, quarterly, year end and any ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Update/maintain the Intranet as required for all Total Reward programs i.e., salary ranges, guidelines, and policies/programs, options, DSUs/RSUs
- Manage day-to-day compensation data requests
- Collect and update all new hires and departure health benefits details in various systems
- Provide day-to-day operational support for HR systems. Help system users by investigating and troubleshooting their system-related questions and issues
- Test and maintain current and new modules within the HRIS system to ensure data accuracy and process flows adherent to companies’ procedures to increase optimization and efficiencies in administering HR processes adherent to companies’ Employee Handbook and policies
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Strong accounting/analytical skills
- Advance Excel and Tableau
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of team.
- Excellent analytical skills. Detailed oriented and a high degree of accuracy is key.
- Self-motivated with the ability to research and solve problems.
- Sound planning, prioritization and execution skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344823.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.