About the Opportunity
- Completes financial planning and reporting activities
- Performs financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, asset, cash and liabilities, etc.
- Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance, and creates regular reports to management
- May perform and complete projects re developing financial and controlling standards and guidelines
- Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior
- May or may not be specialized in any kind of financial area
- Maintains working relations with external financial experts (e.g. banks, tax counselors, chartered accountants)
- May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience
- 3+ years of SAP Experience
- Prepare & analyze reports from SAP and other databases/tools
- Financial reporting & forecasting
- Month End closing involvement incl. Journal Entry postings etc.
- Cost Center tracking and analysis
- Preparation of management reporting packages on a monthly/quarterly basis
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30337.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.