About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at an energy company. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop professionally and interact regularly with the CFO. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus. This company is well-positioned for continued success and is a great opportunity to grow your career into a more senior role quickly.
- Rapidly growing organization, opportunities for advancement and promotion within a relatively short time frame
- Role will be highly visible to senior management
- Work with a team of very bright, motivated CPA, CA's
- VP of Finance is an excellent mentor and boss
- Fantastic growth potential given the growth of the organisation through acquisitions
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the preparation of timely and complete consolidated management financial statements and analysis of significant fluctuations
- Prepare quarterly consolidated reporting packages for submission to Brookfield
- Support the development of budgeting and forecasting of shared services and corporate functions
- Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive analyses on the application of IFRS over new revenue and lease agreements
- Research technical accounting for complex transactions, evaluate the impact on the consolidated financial statements and review and approve appropriate journal entries
- Develop and maintain financial reports using Management Reporter and/or Power BI
- Coordinate the audit of annual financial statements and annual internal control testing audit
- Manage the forecast processes for the shared services and corporate function
- 5-7 years of related work experience with IFRS
- Energy sector experience is an asset
- Strong communication skills
$100,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26310.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.