ARE YOU SEEKING AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for an experienced Servicing Analyst to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Servicing Analyst - 6 Month Contract
LOB: Investment Division
Location: Downtown Toronto
Summary: The Servicing Analyst will be responsible for answering phone inquiries related to account opening and maintenance functions, and adhering to all requirements.
About the Opportunity
- Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and external customer inquiries, in addition to audit and reconciliation activities
- Investigate, correct and escalate issues where necessary
- Solve complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with bank and industry standards
- Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the banking or financial services industry
- Industry knowledge and past exposure to IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC
- Product Knowledge of transfers, mutual funds, registered/non-registered
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills with the ability to pick up on new technology and systems quickly
- Experienced working with a heavy workflow is an asset
- Degree or Diploma is preferred
$17 - $20/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22441.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.