ARE YOU SEEKING AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for an experienced Servicing Analyst to join their team for a 3 month contract.
Servicing Analyst - 3 Month Contract
Location: Downtown Toronto
LOB: Investment Division
Summary: Working on a large team, the Servicing Analyst will be responsible for opening and maintaining investment accounts for clients while adhering to regulatory requirements.
About the Opportunity
- Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and external customer inquiries, in addition to audit and reconciliation activities in accordance with bank and industry standards
- Opening new accounts while maintaining daily service standards
- Providing back end support for frontline staff
- Investigate, correct and escalate issues where necessary
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Industry knowledge (IROC, AML, KYC)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate Excel skills, experienced with formulas, pivot tables and spreadsheet tracking
- Keen attention to detail
- Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment
- Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset
- Completed college or university diploma/degree
$16 - $18/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22442.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.