About the Company
Our client is a global alternative asset management company. The company has more than a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. They offer a range of public and private investment products and services, and are co-listed on the New York, and Toronto stock exchanges. They are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst.
Why Work Here
- Great opportunities for growth
- World class asset management company
- Excellent compensation package
About the Opportunity
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly treasury reports
- Initiate all wires in the BIG banking platforms
- Investigate of discrepancies with financial institutions
- Analyze movement of funds and provide feedback on the timing of payments and flow of funds
- Monitor global liquidity positions
- Monitor and execute foreign exchange hedge settlements
- Assist with the implementation of control procedures surrounding cash management activities
- Develop cash flow forecasting models to enable active monitoring and optimization of working capital
- Assist in the preparation of liquidity forecasting for major capital events, operating requirements and distributions
- Initiate vendor setup and/or existing vendor changes in the vendor database
- Initial reviewer of vendor invoices input into external vendor payment system
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and consistent communication with our banks, financial institutions and with key internal business partners
- Document and update Treasury Policies and Procedures relating to funds flow and cash management activities
- Support and execute ad-hoc requests or inquiries from senior management or other business groups
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Treasury or Cash Management function
- Experience creating wires in banking platforms
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30193.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.