About the Company
Our client is a growing public accounting firm. They are looking for a Senior Staff Accountant who will be responsible for a significant amount of assurance and NTR's.
- Amazing growth potential in this firm to move up and progress
- Glowing reviews from previous placed candidates, “best firm they have ever worked for”
- Great work/life balance with an excellent culture and respectful environment
About the Opportunity
- Plan and perform audits under CAS
- Plan and perform reviews under Canadian review standards, AICPA review standards (training provided)
- Ability to complete and document audit work on assigned sections and to supervise and review the work of junior audit staff
- Work on personal and corporate tax during the busy season
- 2-3 years of experience in a public accounting firm dealing with smaller private clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29827 .
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.