About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in asset management. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
Why Work Here
- High exposure role within the Infrastructure platform
- Great opportunities for growth
- World class asset management company
About the Opportunity
- Compile, analyze and evaluate financial and liquidity forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries spanning multiple segments and articulate findings to key stakeholders for North American holdings
- Prepare quarterly results presentation for senior management
- Develop an understanding of operating businesses key performance drivers
- Provide oversight of quarterly/annual financial reporting submissions from operating assets including compliance with group reporting policies, perform variance analysis and reviewing capital expenditure forecasts
- Support financial reporting function of certain operating assets and coordinate with service providers to prepare timely and accurate financial reporting submissions
- Support annual business planning process, including review of operating company models/long-term assumptions and preparation of management presentations
- Identify and communicate ideas to improve and streamline processes in the context of a growing operating platform
- Support the onboarding and integration of new acquisitions
- CPA, CA
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in accounting functions
- Demonstrated leadership ability and is a team player, willing to always support the team
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29280.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.