About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies to ensure they become leaders in their industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Hybrid who will be accountable for financial reporting, financial planning & analysis, and financial integration across all portfolio companies.
Why Work Here
- Hybrid role with Analysis, ad hoc projects, and post-acquisition integration work component
- Part of CSI one of the fastest growing best performing companies on the TSX over the last 10+ years
- Work for a great boss who is an excellent mentor
About the Opportunity
- Review and consolidate month end and quarter end close deliveries of the Portfolio’s Business Units.
- Act as primary liaison with Volaris Head Office to ensure we meet close schedule deadlines, properly account for financials and provide reports and analysis upon request.
- Support financial integration of new acquisitions, including roll out corporate financial systems and reporting requirements; onboarding of new finance team members and best practice sharing to new management teams
- Work with portfolio companies’ finance teams to continue to improve efficiencies related to the financial close process;
- Train and coach finance teams within the Portfolio to ensure they are equipped to follow financial reporting standards (IFRS);
- Work with Volaris to enforce adherence to corporate compliance, including contract sign-off rules, >$ 1M revenue recognition reporting, review of monthly account reconciliations and COSO documentation;
- Own specific Portfolio finance responsibilities such as Intercompany charge outs and reconciliations, corporate accounting, and transfer pricing.
- 1+ years’ progressive experience in a corporate accounting function within an international organization.
- Software company experience would be an asset
- Strong knowledge in Excel, salesforce, data modelling, reporting
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 319752.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role