About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market software companies, enabling them to be clear leaders within their focused industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Hybrid who will be responsible for detailed review and analysis of the group’s financial and management reporting, ensuring compliance to corporate standards and processes, acquisition support as well as onboarding and ongoing training of group companies’ finance resources.
Why Work Here
- Hybrid role with Analysis, ad hoc projects, and post-acquisition integration work component.
- Part of CSI one of the fastest growing best performing companies on the TSX over the last 10+ years.
- Work for a great boss who is an excellent mentor
About the Opportunity
- Detailed analysis of financial and management reporting of individual portfolio companies with a focus on key operating ratios to identify issues and opportunities for operational improvements
- Analysis of business performance, provide trend analysis and develop/improve corporate reporting
- Review and quality assurance of month end and quarter end close deliveries
- Work with portfolio companies’ finance teams to continue to improve efficiencies related to the financial close process
- Review monthly account reconciliations, risk control matrices, and COSO documentation as part of Risk Management objective
- Set up and training of acquired portfolio companies’ finance teams on application of company processes and systems
- Integration of acquired companies into corporate systems and processes
- 3-5 years finance and accounting experience, with experience in a technology-based environment being an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, as are excellent analytical and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, practices and applications under IFRS
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #304937.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.