About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing real estate company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This Company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally providing you with great mentors and managers. They have a very good working environment that is friendly and easy going and fosters personal development.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic company culture
- Very tech-related company who are on the leading front of innovation - they also have an IT arm that develops proprietary software for the organization
About the Opportunity
- Key liaison between the Construction, Development and Finance teams
- Perform monthly calculations, reconciliations and recording of revenues, various fees and recoveries for each project
- Prepare monthly construction draw packages and track costs incurred to budget
- Track project costs, including invoice coding and liaison with operations group for completeness of costs and reconciling project costs back to the GL
- Perform timely month-end close and ensure all pertinent transactions, including monthly accruals, are recorded
- Support Capex reporting needs at property level
- Develop and prepare a monthly status reporting package for distribution to management
- Support Development & Construction teams with regular and ad-hoc reporting and request for information
- Support budget and reforecast reporting of development projects
- Prepare project close-out return analysis and final reconciliations/transfers
- Support annual audit and tax processes
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting/audit/financial analysis
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to project accounting
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29004.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.