About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturing organization and they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. The Senior Financial Analyst will act as a key business partner to the senior management group reporting directly to the CFO. Key functions of the role will include contributing to the various FP&A requirements of the corporate operations. There will also be ad-hoc financial analysis and modelling required based on strategic planning alternatives.
- Great work life balance
- Long standing employees who appreciate and like working here
- Great GM and CFO who are great influencers and fun to work with
- Receive great technical development
About the Opportunity
- Manage schedules and processes of operation and corporate level budgeting, forecasting, analytics business processes
- Collaborate with executive leadership team and operations to ensure up-to-date assumptions on all financial aspects of financial planning reporting
- Implement and manage weekly performance dash-board/MD&A package presentation
- Provide external reporting packages to various external stakeholders when required
- Recommend various alternatives and propose solutions to help business achieve profitability KPIs
- Support M&A activities
- CPA Designation
- Experienced as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to building out FP&A processes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Experienced with an ERP
- Possesses a valid passport
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26562.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.