About the Company
Our client is a leading financial services company. They are looking for a Senior Analyst, Financial Controls who will coordinate, advise and recommend improvements to ensure that financial controls and business processes.
Why Work Here
- Excellent collaborative culture
- State of the art new office
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Plan and conduct testing of controls, oversee new business and change activity controls. Ensure that all financial processes are fully documented and accurate, all key financial risks are identified and mitigated.
- Ensure the company is in compliance with all Financial Reporting Control Framework (FRCF) requirements. Provide support as required to the external audit requests. Contribute to the production of reports to key partners including the Board
- Committees on the effectiveness of financial controls, and internal control environment.
- Advise senior management on standard methodologies to optimize control and business processes. Manage additional projects or external audit support, as it arises.
- CA/CPA, CMA, CGA or in progress
- 1-2 years of SOX or Bill 198 experience
- Experience in general accounting/ internal or external auditing/ controls testing.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting of risks faced by an organization and risk mitigation techniques.
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #326285.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.