About the Opportunity
- Supporting the month and regulatory, internal reporting process including overseeing a team of up to five direct reports
- Coaching and mentoring direct reports
- Working cross functionally with various departments in relation to the financial reporting and financial planning process
- Managing the full cycle budgeting process
- Acting as a finance stakeholder for new product launches - attending various meetings with cross functional departments and assessing product viability of new launches.
- Supporting the business planning and budgeting process
- Overseeing and managing five direct reports
- CPA designated with up to 10 years experience
- Hybrid experience with financial reporting and FP&A experience
- Experience managing a team
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills in a cross functional environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344246.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.