About the Company
Our client is a global hospitality company. They are looking for a Manager, FP&A who will work with the various business leaders to provide them with actionable insights utilizing both quantitative and qualitative analysis to meet their business objectives.
Why Work Here
- Finance is very collaborative and supportive
- Good work life balance
- Lots of room for progression/promotion
About the Opportunity
- Planning and Analysis:
- Coordinates the annual budget and monthly Forecast cycles, including preparing analysis and related reports.
- Coordinates and executes the annual long-range planning cycle; provides the analysis and reports for the long-range plan.
- Partner with the various stakeholders to assist them with analysis and insights to develop budgets, forecasts and manage and track their performance against set goals.
- Responsible for preparing quarterly presentations and reports for various management levels, ensuring information is complete, accurate and relevant.
- Responsible for coordinating across Finance team to meet the reporting timelines.
- Generate various budgets and budget vs actual reporting (as required), departmental financial statements.
- Takes initiative to create new reports to meet business needs and strategy
- Special Projects - IT Support:
- Take an active role by working with the Senior Finance Consultant by leveraging past experiences to evaluate desired outcomes from the IT team from a financial perspective.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to understand the current situation, simplify where possible, and develop repeatable processes that will enable an optimal operating model with clearly defined processes eventually establishing the appropriate RACI across IT, FP&A, and Accounting.
- Support IT team with their managerial questions related to the analysis of Global IT spending trends that will allow them to address the spend by activity. For example, how to address the following questions:
- Costs to mitigate Cyber Security risks
- Costs to operate various systems in terms of license, configuration and determining the drivers of these costs.
- Data Governance: Continue to reinforce process and recommendations by review of actual results in G/L to validate accuracy and correct coding and liaise with Accounting to investigate discrepancies and work to mitigate the gaps.
- Process: Work together with stakeholders to ensure adherence to workflow and processes that will facilitate sharing of accurate data on a timely basis that will support the various business needs.
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships within the various departments
- Ad hoc planning projects as required by the business.
- + years’ experience FP&A (Financial planning and analysis), with key focus on transformation through leveraging process and technology demonstrating the ability to automate repetitive tasks whilst spending time on insights and communicating effectively is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Excel and Word; working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge with ERP systems including Essbase (or similar) financial systems.
- Advanced knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting.
$115,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #324973.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.