About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in manufacturing and they are looking to hire a Manager, Enterprise Risk to their team. As a subject matter expert, you will partner with the leadership team to integrate ERM principles and practices into the organization’s management system.
- Great company culture, company takes good care of its employees
- Successful business, and strong Senior Leadership Team
- Great exposure and learning opportunity from various business leaders in the US, Europe and Canada
About the Opportunity
- Assist with the development, integration, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program / Framework across the organization
- Assist with the development and training on ERM principles and processes
- Manage the ERM process and provide advisory services
- Engage with stakeholders in enhancing internal processes and risk management capabilities, championing continuous improvement relative to managing enterprise risks
- Monitor and analyze risks across the organization, effectively challenging and providing insights
- Support risk reporting to the Executive Committee and the Board/Audit Committee
- Managing the ERM cycle, collaborate and collate risk information from risk champions across the organization, and drafting annual and quarterly risk reports for Executive Management and the Board/Audit Committee
- CPA or MBA
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise risk management
- Excellent communication skills and leadership ability
$100,000 - $130,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27312.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.