About the Company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a Manager of Commercial Finance to their team. This role will have indirect reports and must be comfortable with extensive business partnering with sales and production to ensure all pricing, RFQ's & contracts, costing, budgets / forecast and many other facets of the role are properly managed.
Why Work Here
- Great work life balance, family orientated, and not much overtime
- Promotion/career path very clearly laid out, and lots of room for lateral moves
- This organization is growing
About the Opportunity
- Team up with the business to drive customer profitability, capture growth trends, implement risk mitigation strategies and other items.
- Achieve mastery in leveraging prior year data to drive future business decisions on pricing and demand planning initiatives
- Prepare forecasting exercises for all sales activities/categories/products/potential new business while utilizing various statistical methodologies
- Complete competitive analysis and implement findings in forecasts
- Complete month end reporting packages and present commentary at business update meetings
- Various ad-hoc projects as well
- CPA or MBA or equivalent years experience
- Prior experience in a commercial finance or category finance role
- Pricing analytics experience
- Nice to have exposure to manufacturing operations
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25215.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.