About the Company
Our client is a mid-sized public accounting and advisory firm, they are looking for a Manager, Assurance and Accounting to join their Public Company Audit & Assurance Division.
Why Work Here
- Rapidly growing company
- Option to Work from Home
- Significant career progression based on performance
- Great culture and very positive environment
About the Opportunity
- Lead client facing engagement teams to complete audits, compliance tax engagements, budgeting, internal controls and financial/accounting transactions
- Deliver industry and technical expertise in audit and assurance through client interactions, reports, technical work, management presentations and high-quality deliverables
- Manage a portfolio of clients while understanding their business, key risks and ways to deliver added value; ensure clients’ needs are met and that relationships and accounts grow and develop
- Accountable for engagement planning and scheduling as well as project financials (i.e., budgets, WIPS, timely billing, collection, variance recognition)
- Maintain quality control and apply specialized knowledge to anticipate, identify and address issues relevant to the client’s business, financial entries and reports
- Network in the local business community, consider business development opportunities and contribute to the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals to meet client needs
- Mentor, motivate and coach team members towards professional and personal development by setting clear expectations, providing feedback and conducting performance reviews
- 4 to 6 years of relevant public accounting experience
- Strong understanding of business, accounting, management and practice development principles
Up to $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 311851.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.