About the Company
Our client is a accounting advisory professional firm services firm. They are looking for a Manager within their adviosry team who will be overseeing client engagements and will be providing expertise and knowledge as it relates to complex accounting issues, M&A transactions and external reporting in accordance with IFRS.
Why Work Here
- Unique opportunity to have exposure into working with companies across a variety of industries and exposure to complex transactions and deal advisory
- Extremely entrepreneurial environment
About the Opportunity
- Prepare financial statements including the preparation of the note disclosures and supporting schedules
- Draft accounting position papers on technical accounting issues
- Assistance with the preparation of month-end financial reporting packages and analysis
- Document control walkthroughs and flow charts
- Perform and document testing over internal controls
- Prepares other ad hoc reports and analysis
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ existing operations, strategic plans and financials as well as industry-specific issues
- Consult with clients’ senior management and directors to provide advice and guidance on operational and strategic decisions
- Ad hoc projects include supporting clients with M&A transaction advisory
- 3+ years of relevant technical / strategic accounting experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills including strong proficiency in International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”)
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #326596.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.