About the Opportunity
- Prepare leasing, sales and financing agreements to be prepared and authorized for presentation to customers
- Act as a key liaison between insurance brokers and other service providers to ensure the highest data integrity and fast turnaround of lease contracts and sales agreements
- Accurately prepare all relevant lease contracts and agreements for sales representatives as required within a timely manner as required
- Audit documentation packages in a timely manner to meet customer expectations and transfer executed (signed) package for next level processing
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Excel Skills (Pivot Tables)
- Experience reading legal documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #298446.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.