About the Opportunity
- Administer billing and collection processes for client invoices
- Update and analyze AR aging reports for clients, and make strategy recommendations
- Mitigate errors by the review, monitoring and validation of invoices before being sent to clients
- Issue refunds and rebates where needed, and obtaining approval on escalations
- Process vendor bills, corporate credit cards, and expense reimbursements on a weekly basis by manual entering in accounting system and seeking approvals where needed
- Completion of post-secondary education Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of relatable AR/AP experience
- Intermediate Excel proficiency (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- High attention to detail
$22 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 284273.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.