About the Company
Our client who is globally based services type business is looking to hire an Indirect Tax Manager.
Why Work Here
- You have direct reports in this role
- Global company with room for promotion
- Great work-life balance
- Very competitive compensation package
- Modern offices
About the Opportunity
- This role will work within a corporate office international tax team and will supervise General Tax Analysts
- The role will be responsible for managing indirect tax regulatory reporting requirements for this organization's Canadian and USA operations
- Prior experience of indirect tax of both Canada and the USA will be a huge asset to this individual
- There are many other ad-hoc responsibilities and projects under this roles management
- CPA, MBA, CICA or equivalent years experience
- Prior experience with USA and Canadian indirect tax regulations
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24950.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.