About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the CPG and manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Finance Manager to manage the shared services team and have involvement in evolving the processes and policies and shaping this group. Our client can provide you with opportunities for growth and a cohesive work environment.
About the Opportunity
- Oversight of all Accounts Payable and Receivable functions ensuring high standards are established and maintained
- Provide on-going leadership and direction for the team of up to nine including professional development, coaching, and daily oversight of activities
- Responsible for related month end close, ensuring accurate, timely and reliable reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and disclosures
- Focused management of working capital and ensuring achievement of desired KPI
- Provide financial analysis and analytical support for team and customers
- Establish and implement shared services best practices including creating efficiencies and providing clear focus and direction to team and customers
- Ensure internal control practices are well defined, implemented, and executed
- Manage interim and annual audit requirements with external auditors to support an efficient audit process
- Resource for accounting and internal controls and proactively look for ways to continuously improve
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (managing Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable)
- Experience leading a team through change
- Experience working with Oracle or SAP is an asset
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24903.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.