About the Opportunity
- Lead and coordinate the upcoming annual budgeting and business planning process across the organization
- Partner with the leadership team to help translate key strategic initiatives and objectives into financial goals and outcomes and embed into the budget and business plan
- Maintain a strong business partner relationship with the business units
- 6-month contract position
- In addition to the Interim Director of FP&A, there are three other roles that support the annual budgeting and business planning cycle
- 10+ years of progressive and relevant experience in FP&A roles
- MBA and/or experienced CPA background is desired
- Superior presentation skills
- Power BI or Tableau experience
- Experience working with and presenting to a senior executive team
- Advanced Excel and presentation development skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28972.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.