About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing private equity firm focused on accelerating liquidity on private equity portfolios through structured solutions. They are looking to hire a Full-Time Data Engineer.
About the Opportunity
- The Data Engineer will play an essential role in contributing to the execution and build-out of the client’s data and technology systems and development of the company’s technology stack and long-term technology-enabled strategy
- After joining and learning about working in a Private Equity Firm (operations, accounting, functional knowledge), the Data Engineer will own the Google infrastructure and work on Google related projects, including Talend for ETL, Tableau Visualization, and Python for modelling. This will be combined with supporting your developed products (integrating private equity data platforms, build models, support ETL jobs, etc)
- 3+ years of data engineering experience or development experience and in-depth knowledge of data warehousing methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Proficiency in designing and implementing data models and data integration
- Experience supporting and building SQL queries across various cloud platforms (GCP etc.)
- Experience implementing and administering APIs
$85,000 - $110,000/year.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30664.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.