About The Opportunity
- Being the first point of contact service to facilitate the resolution of member issues, complaints and concerns, responding to product or member advocacy-related inquires
- Evaluating needs/ situations, identifying payment issues and discrepancies, escalating claims, claims issues and referrals, resolving issues and coordinating and updating member files
- Contributing to insurance business initiatives, product implementation and communication material development
- Leading/ participating on internal projects, sharing insights, presenting recommendations and managing assigned project tasks and activities
- Collecting and documenting member's feedback with insurance products, processes and services; documenting and tracking complaints and administrative and underwriting issues, handling routine complaints and following up on actions taken to resolve issues
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years customer service experience
- Community College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
$55,000 - $57,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #329294.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.