About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization in the technology industry. They are looking for a Controller who will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely completion of all accounting activities.
- Great culture, work environment, demonstrated by long tenures of people and low turnover
- Excellent work/life balance
- Family company feel, social events
About the Opportunity
- Lead, develop and supervise the accounting team (including 1 Manager with Staff)
- Prepare complete monthly and quarterly financial reports within set timelines
- Ensure that all banking transactions and government remittances are timely and accurate
- Accurate and timely recording of all accounting transactions, adjustments and journal entries
- Monitor all current and operating leases
- Ensure financial transactions are compliant with applicable regulations/legislation and internal policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain cash projection schedules
- Conduct all required year end work
- Coordinate internal audit activity and addresses any findings
- Safeguard of assets, including frequent asset verification
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Assist in establishing and monitoring appropriate financial policies and controls for the organization
- 7-10 years total experience within technology or manufacturing organization
- Consolidation experience with multiple entities and multiple-currencies at an organization larger than $50M in revenues
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27309.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.