About the Company
Our client is a privately held manufacturing and distribution organization. They are looking to add a CFO to oversee purchasing, IT, Supply Chain and HR for the company.
Why Work Here
- Stable, profitable growing company. Double digit growth planned over the next 3-5 years
- Excellent Management team
- Strong staff to manage in this role. Very stable and committed team
About the Opportunity
- Direct, manage, monitor and oversee cash flow and profitability, utilizing a breadth of financial knowledge, strategies, and the application of processes and procedures to ensure sufficient working capital and efficient cash flow
- Create and implement relevant monthly and forward forecasting models for business planning and business redesign to realize the rolling 5-year strategic plans based on past, current, and projected financial conditions
- Lead measures for review of KPIs in a meaningful and timely fashion
- Define financial performance indicators required to execute the financial strategies and goals
- Manage team and provide direction and regular coaching, mentoring and support
- Ensure the risk management policy of the organization is relevant and regularly reviewed
- Ensure that the organization has an effective disaster recovery programme, and oversees this for the Company, in collaboration with leaders in other areas of the business
- Appraises the Company’s financial position and oversees detailed monthly financial and operating reports to senior management and the Board
- Proactively seeks to understand the Company, Shareholder, and Supplier needs
- Foster a high degree of collaboration despite competing priorities and expectations across stakeholders
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a financial role
- Experience overseeing larger teams
- Tangible Goods industry experience preferred
- Experience with Great Plains is an asset
$175,000 - $200,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28823.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.