About the Company
Our client is a growing Real Estate Investment Management Company. They are looking for an Associate, Fund Accounting who will be responsible for recording and reconciling financial and investment and fund transactions.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work life balance
- Growth / Advancement opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for daily financial operations of the investment funds
- Responsible for month-end close including bank reconciliation, recording financial transactions
- Preparation of fund NAV, investment and investor transactions, distributions, capital calls and cash forecast
- Preparation of monthly investor reports
- Responsible for month end reporting, including management fee calculation, management reporting and other ad-hoc accounting duties
- Assist with investment valuations including maintaining valuation records, corresponding with investment team and/or external property managers
- Assist with annual audits
- Preparation of consolidation working paper and financial statements
- Work with team members to improve operational efficiency and client services
- 5+ years of experience in investment accounting, reconciliations, journal entries and financial reporting standards
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Real-estate industry experience is considered an asset
$80,000 to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #315446.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.