About the Company
Our client is a leading real estate investment and asset management organization. This close-knit work environment is looking to provide growth opportunities for an Analyst, Private Fund to manage the treasury and cash reporting processes, preparing cash flow projections to determine weekly funding requirements.
Why Work Here
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Great work/life balance
- Young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Company is growing fast, lots of opportunities for growth
About the Opportunity
- Assist with the treasury and cash reporting processes
- Prepare cash composition reports, cash flow projections to determine funding requirements and coordinate credit facility draws and repayments
- Prepare journal entries and monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and process corporate payments to vendors, professional service firms and within the company
- Prepare the capital tracker and maintain
- Assist with the preparation of various financial reporting characteristics and analysis
- Assist with tax reporting and compliance
- CPA In progress
- 2-4 years of related working experience, real estate accounting experience is an asset
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience with preparation of financial statements and policy preferred
- Yardi system experience preferred
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24592.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.