About the Company
Our Client is a non-profit organization in the electricity services industry. They are looking for an Advisor, Financial Planning and Analysis to be responsible for managing the financial planning and analysis processes to optimize the achievement of the organization’s planned initiatives. This role will be reporting to the Manager, Financial Resource Planning & Analysis (FRP&A).
About the Opportunity
- Develops strategic partnership with business units to manage financial planning and analysis processes
- Lead the development of annual budgets and forecasts through engagement of internal business stakeholders, including Vice Presidents and their direct reports – manage and review operating and capital budgets
- Manage business planning process to ensure deliverables are achieved according to pre-built expectations
- Develop strategic communications for various audiences to ensure key stakeholders are meaningfully engaged in the business planning process
- Lead cross-divisional working group in support of the business planning process to ensure cross-divisional alignment
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, and accurate analysis and results in support of Management and Executive Leadership Team (ELT) reporting
- Support the Manager, FRP&A in the establishment of new strategies, policies, standards, procedures, communication vehicles, and management systems
- Manages strategic relationships and acts as liaison between executives, subject-matter experts and external stakeholders balancing corporate objectives with stakeholder expectations
- CPA Designation
- 6 - 8 years experience in a financial environment; FP&A and business partnering experience
- Non-profit organization experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and leadership skills
$90,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26282.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.