About The Opportunity
- Preparation of documents for entry into the system
- Opening/sorting of incoming mail and cheques for processing
- Operate info retrieval systems
- Maintaining quality assurance to ensure information accuracy
- Scanning of documentation
- Post-secondary education in business/finance
- 6 months+ in accounting/finance/data entry/customer service
- Available to interview and start immediately
$17 - $18/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #328103.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.