About the Opportunity
- Review T1s, NTR Files and other returns as necessary
- Support the tax preparer team as needed
- Liaison with clients to ensure we have all the documents for preparations
- Provide technical assistance to prep team as needed
- Undergrad business degree or diploma; professional accounting designation is preferred
- 3+ years previous experience with preparing and reviewing Canadian personal tax returns
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of TaxPrep software
- Flexible to work additional hours if needed
$20 - $30/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28697.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.