About the Company
Our client is a leader in investment management, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join their project team.
About the Opportunity
- Seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join their Information Technology team
- In this role, the successful candidate is expected to gather and document requirements and act as liaison between IT and Business Stakeholders
- Lead workshops between multiple IT departments
- The perfect candidate will have knowledge of investment/capital markets/wealth management industry (eg order management systems etc).
- Knowledge of Agile (75%) & waterfall (25%), has been a part/lead for projects, sound in SQL (Pulling info, verify extracts, datasets & high-level queries), will work closely with the dev team (relaying necessary requirements), they are on Oracle techstack, Sybase, java
You have experience:
- BSA experience in the financial industry - preferably wealth management / investment / capital markets (eg trading and/or order management systems etc)
- Excellent communication, capable of dealing with developers and business stakeholders
- Strong experience with gathering and documenting requirements, user stories, assisting with UAT, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Agile ceremonies and Waterfall processes for web application development
- Extensive experience with requirements for Web Applications is an asset
- Clear understanding of the software development life cycle, and testing practices and procedures is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 323973.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.