About the Opportunity
- Full completion of financial statements and working paper files for audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Full completion of corporate, personal and trust tax returns
- Review various government remittances including HST and payroll taxes
- Direct client communication – troubleshooting and responding to questions and concerns
- Completion of CPA designation
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of public accounting experience
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Advanced knowledge of ASPE, CAS and Canadian review standards
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, with attention to accuracy
- Self-motivated and organized; able to quickly adapt, while managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency in using CaseWare and Taxprep is a must
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #311018.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.