As a Salesforce Developer, you will work in an agile development environment as part of a team (in-house and outsourced) to implement and customize a Salesforce system. You will help to define and understand requirements relating to Salesforce capabilities, and then design and develop solutions with multiple components of the Salesforce Platform (including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community). Working with a technical team, you will be responsible for delivery of custom developments and ensure that the code developed is technically sound and scalable.
About the Opportunity
- Work as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle – solution design, development, unit testing, system testing, test automation, documentation, training and deployment
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Provide input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments
- Define and understand requirements relating to Salesforce capabilities
- Design and develop solutions with multiple components of the Salesforce Platform (including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community) - using Lightning and other technologies
- Responsible for delivery of custom developments and ensure that the code developed is technically sound and scalable
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce customizations
- Strong Salesforce Lightning development experience
- Screen mock-ups using tools like Figma
- Write clear and concise documentation
- Security concepts such as secure development life cycle, application security, data security
- Salesforce Development Certifications
- Experience working with Salesforce in an AWS environment
- Working within a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Salesforce administration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25216.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.