ARE YOU A CPA or PMP LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCES? Our client is seeking a Senior Manager on a full-time basis.
Senior Manager, Finance Process Innovation & Projects
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest real estate companies in Canada. They are looking for a Senior Manager to join their team, where you will benefit from working on collaborative and cross-functional projects that help achieve the company's strategic goals. Even better, you will be a key member of an engaged, high-reaching team, and part of a world-class, winning culture that prioritizes the development of employees and their long-term growth.
Why Work Here
- Well-respected company
- Professional, collaborative, supportive, team environment
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Potential for growth within the company
- New, modern office space
About the Opportunity
- Lead project teams on each phase of the project, from planning to close-out, managing and leading project management activities
- Contribute to successful project delivery
- Lead the charge in identifying and addressing the most critical areas for process improvement / digitization
- Assist in process reviews and the identification of process re-engineering opportunities
- Develop and implement a program of initiatives to help drive a culture of continuous improvement
- CPA (CA) or PMP
- 7+ years of progressive project management and project delivery experience
- Strong experience leading accounting and finance related projects
- Strong experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Lean Six Sigma experience would be an asset
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21573.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.