About the Company
Our client, a North American marketing and media organization, is looking to hire a financial modelling expert to manage various corporate level FP&A processes. Additionally, the SFA will play a key role in financial modelling related to various M&A initiatives.
- Strong growth curve over coming years
- Good work life balance
- Professional development opportunities and lateral moves
- Strong promote from within
About the Opportunity
- Create complex sales financial models for regional senior leadership stakeholders
- Produce to SLT presentations and recommendations on variations in business performance
- Model future scenarios accordingly
- Prepare strategic forecasting on revenues and simulations variations on revenue drivers
- Pursue various process automation initiatives in the corporate FP&A process
- Act as database/ERP subject matter expert and admin
- Conduct ad-hoc strategic and operational financial modelling projects
- CPA or MBA
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Subject matter expert with Excel financial modeling using Hyperion/Essbase, Tableau, Power BI
- SQL query writing and/or Visual Basic/Macros
- Corporate FP&A, sales finance FP&A, customer finance FP&A are strongly preferred
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26012.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.