About the Company
Our client is a prominent real estate development and property management organization. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst of Reporting to manage the preparation of financial statements and month end financial reporting packages. This role will quickly have direct reports as well once the incumbent is trained up on the business operations that they will be managing for financial reporting.
If you have any experience with residential or commercial property accounting, this is a role you highly qualify for and should apply to.
Why Work Here
- Great work life balance, family orientated
- Promotion/career path very clearly laid out
- This organization is growing
About the Opportunity
- Prepare financial statements while managing key portions of the month end reporting cycle
- Manage forecasting and budget processes
- Collaborate/business partner accordingly to present key financial information/business KPI's
- Advise junior staff on proper accounting treatment/policies
- Maintain the General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Liaise with external auditors during year-end audit
- Other responsibilities/special projects not listed
- Commercial or residential property accounting experience
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23792.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.