About the Company
Our client is a large company delivering accounting services to their customers. This fast-paced company is involved in a variety of industries and are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team in this client facing role.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Excellent culture
- Exposure to the Senior Leadership Team
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation plan, plus bonus
About the Opportunity
- Interact with, and provide deliverables to the respective Management, Board of Directors and Audit Committees of a variety of clients
- Develop an understanding of a client’s existing operations, strategic plans and financials as well as industry-specific issues
- Manage the financial elements of clients’ business
- Provide business and financial insights to assist clients in building the organizational infrastructure
- Provide advice and guidance on operational and strategic decisions
- Prepare and manage ongoing operational budgets
- Participate in board meetings and ensure financial results are explained in a clear and concise manner
- CPA, CA
- 2-3 years of post-designation experience, strong business acumen and a strategic thinker
- Experience with IFRS and Canadian GAAP
- Excellent communicator
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25462.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.