About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a rapidly growing, global CPG company where you will always be challenged every day. This position and team will evolve and grow over time, allowing you to grow while in the role. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will perform on-site business partnering and is an integral part of the broader finance team.
Why Work Here
- Positioned for rapid growth and is poised to become the largest global producer
- Work for an excellent boss
About the Opportunity
- Business partner with the General Managers to achieve superior plant results, including business targets and financial imperatives
- Own financial planning, budgeting and analysis for site to achieve financial and other KPI’s
- Plan and recommend priorities on the plant productivity pipeline
- Partner with operations team to ensure Bill of Materials and routings accurately reflect operations activity
- Provide support to the FP&A team for capex tracking and reporting
- Own financial controls for the site and liaise with financial controller’s team accordingly
- Support and identify productivity initiatives with operations and champion continuous improvement efforts
- Partner with operations colleagues to identify and prioritize waste and losses
- CPA or MBA
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably within CPG or similar environment
- Advanced Excel and strong modelling skills
- Product costing and COGS analytical experience in SAP is strongly preferred
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24822.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.