About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the animal healthcare industry. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to assist the Controller with general Accounting as well as process improvements within the organization.
Why Work Here
- Finance is very team oriented, work with one another and with other departments
- Close knit group of people, fast paced environment
About the Opportunity
- 75% General Accounting:
- Cash, Inventory, Prepaids, FA, Intercompany, etc.
- Month-end close & reporting to internal/external shareholders
- Commission calculations
- Support external audit
- Account analysis/ recs
- 15% Process Improvement/ Internal Controls
- Support and compliance with internal controls
- 10% Ad Hoc (as required)
- Read, analyze and interpret accounting principles and financial reports
- Respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, auditors, accountants, or members of the business community
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- CPA Enrolled with a Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- 4+ year experience full cycle accounting
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of GAAP/IFRS
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28606.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.