About the Opportunity
- Prepare, verify and process all employee payroll related payments, including regular pay, benefit payments, and special payments such as bonuses/commissions and vacation pay
- Assist with the entry and/or workflow associated with new hires, terminations, transfers and other payroll changes
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; including manager changes, promotions, etc.
- Assist with month/year-end duties, as needed
- 5+ years of progressive experience handling full-cycle payroll, both unionized and non-unionized
- Must be PCP designated or near completion
- UKG/Ultipro software experience is a very strong asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #310813.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.